The United Kingdom is a European continental federation made up of four countries. It is one of the world’s most prosperous countries, offering enormous opportunities to both citizens and immigrants from all over the world. Every country has its own capital city, with London being the country’s most populous. The country’s federal law is noted for strongly prohibiting any form of discrimination in the country’s employment procedures.
We are a rapidly expanding company working on major commercial projects, we are currently seeking some honest, reliable and hard working individuals to join our team. We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our small team. Our company does a series of residential improvements, but it’s mostly focused on bathroom and kitchen fitting. The ideal candidate will have construction experience and a driving license (B category), but this is not essential.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Concrete mixing, pouring, and leveling
- Construction locations, supplies, and tools are being prepared.
- All health and safety laws are followed.
- As needed, assisting contractors such as electricians and painters.
- Assisting with heavy machinery and equipment transfer and operation.
- Controlling traffic and constructing traffic signs are two examples of traffic regulation.
- Hole-digging, tunnel-digging, and shaft-digging
Job Skill and Requirement
- Willingness to pick up new abilities when needed.
- Be strong, fit, and healthy.
- Although a high school diploma is ideal, there are no formal qualifications required.
- Working with hazardous materials may need the acquisition of a license.
- Maintain a cool demeanor when working as part of a team.
- Work experience in a related field may be beneficial.