Canada is a country located in North America. It has a vast land mass, making it the world’s second-largest today. With a total land area of 9.98 million square kilometers (3.85 million square miles), it is the world’s second-largest country in terms of total land area.
Despite its enormous size, Canada is one of the least populated states in the world. This fact, along with the natural beauty of the landscape, has continued to play an important role in the formation of Canadian national identity. Canada is officially bilingual in English and French, reflecting the country’s history as a battleground between two European great powers.
We’re glad to share with you a number of job possibilities around the country for competent and dependable individuals to work as taxi drivers. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking up and dropping off passengers as requested
- Maintain the vehicle with regular care and maintenance.
- Ensure that all customers receive pleasant and efficient service.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of passenger luggage.
- Follow the company’s and health department’s stated procedures.
- Carry out all other obligations that have been allocated to you.
Job skills and Requirement
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Hours of work are flexible.
- Dedicated and goal-oriented
- Pay close attention to the small things.
- Diploma from a high school
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- A member of the team who is dependable and trustworthy
- Communication abilities that work
- Customer service abilities that are effective