Truck drivers work in various store, production, and warehouse industries in Canada. They aid in the transportation of packages and goods from the producer to other businesses or residences, the safe operation of the delivery vehicle, and the regular inspection of the delivery vehicle for flaws.
We have various industries in Canada with job openings for Truck Drivers. Workers in the country receive hourly payment of around $1700 per week
Working in the position doesn’t necessarily require previous experience depending on the industry? Although, having previous experience in a relevant field would definitely serve as an added advantage for the applicant.
The requirement is not limited to have previous relevance in related work settings but applicants are also required to be able to work efficiently without any hassles whether independently or as part of a team, have critical and analytical skills as well as able to work deciduously in various work settings.
|Required Educational Qualification||Minimum of high school diploma|
|Employment type||Full-time and part-time job opening|
|Salary||$1700 per week|
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Truck Driver varies depending on the settings and the industry. However, below are some of the common duties of a Truck Driver.
- Commuting of packages and goods form the producer to other business and residential areas
- Safe driving of the delivery vehicle
- Responding efficiently to customers’ questions and requests
- Regular inspection of the delivery vehicle for faults
- Adhering strictly to health and safety procedures and protocols
- Perform all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
The skills and requirements of a Truck Driver varies depending on the settings and the industry. However, below are some of the common requirements for applicants for a Truck Driver position.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Previous experience in related field will be an added advantage
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team and independently
- Critical and analytical skills
- Able to work deciduously in various work settings
- Strong and energetic
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills