The United Arab Emirates is an elective monarchy comprising seven emirates. Each emirate is led by a sheikh, and the Federal Supreme Council is made up of them all.
The United Arab Emirates launched an economic diversification program to reduce its dependency on oil and transform its economy from a traditional, labor-intensive economy to one based on knowledge, technology, and skilled labor. The federal government and individual emirates have made significant investments in renewable energy, metal production, tourist activities, aviation, re-export commerce, telecommunications, and sophisticated technology.
We’re thrilled to share with you a number of job opportunities around the country for qualified and dependable individuals to work as a house cleaner. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Picking and emptying of debris and trash cans
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities
- Effective maintenance and cleaning of assigned premises
- Addressing of customer complaints or inquiries
- Foster effective and efficient work environment
- Regular cleaning of entryways and common areas
- Follow established company and health protocols
Job skill and Requirement
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Work experience in a related field may be beneficial.
- Communication abilities that work
- Customer service abilities that are effective
- A reliable and trustworthy team member