Canada is a country located in North America. It has a vast land mass, making it the world’s second-largest country today. With a total land area of 9.98 million square kilometers (3.85 million square miles), it is the world’s second-largest country in terms of total land area. Despite its enormous size, Canada is one of the least populated states in the world. This fact, along with the natural beauty of the landscape, has continued to play an important role in the formation of Canadian national identity. Canada is officially bilingual in English and French, reflecting the country’s history as a battleground between two European great powers.
We’re delighted to share with you a number of job opportunities around the country for skilled and dependable individuals to work as Order Pickers. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Picking, packing, loading, and receiving inventory of computer products
- Use of RF Equipment
- Adherence to all safety standards
- Performing to the determined standards of each area.
- Following all company policies, including maintaining good attendance.
- Use a Warehouse Management system
Job Skills and Requirement
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Flexible work hours
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Effective customer service skills
- Effective organization and management skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- A reliable and trustworthy team member
- Effective communication skills
- High school diploma
- Demonstrate top level of professionalism