A bartender is someone who prepares and serves alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages behind the bar, usually at a licensed institution such as restaurants or nightclubs, but also at private parties on occasion. Bartenders are also responsible for the bar’s supply and inventory. The duties and responsibilities required of various bartenders vary depending on the industry.
We have various industries in the UAE with job openings for Bartenders. Workers in the country receive hourly payment of around $25 per hour.
Working in the position doesn’t necessarily require previous experience depending on the industry? Although, having previous experience in a relevant field would definitely serve as an added advantage for the applicant. The requirement is not limited to have previous relevance in related work but applicants are also required to be able to work efficiently without any hassles whether independently or as part of a team, have critical and analytical skills as well as able to work dedicatedly with the company.
|Required Educational Qualification||Minimum of high school diploma|
|Employment type||Full-time and part-time job opening|
|Salary||$25 per hour|
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Bartender varies depending on the settings and the industry. However, below are some of the common duties of a Bartender.
- Receiving and welcoming of guests to the bar
- Preparation and mixing of drinks
- Receiving and processing of payments of customers order
- Verification customers age before serving alcoholic drinks
- Adhering strictly to health and safety procedures and protocols
- Perform all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
The skills and requirements of a Bartender vary depending on the settings and the industry. However, below are some of the common requirements for applicants for a Bartender position.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Previous experience in related field will be an added advantage
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team and independently
- Critical and analytical skills
- Able to work deciduously in various work settings
- Strong and energetic
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills